Payments may be sent to:
Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council
PO Box 691
Muskegon, MI 49443
Or through PayPal to email@example.com
[Click Here For Printable Membership Application]
Procedure: (this works on my Windows 7 and 10 machines)
1. The file downloads as a picture
2. Right click - a box opens giving you choices
3. Save link as: (the name is appb1.png, but you can use any name. It will be saved to your dounload folder unless you pick something else).
4. Right click on the name in the download folder or wherever you put it.
5. Open the picture
6. Right click and you will find an option to print.
Please let me know if you have a problem with this - firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefit 1 – Help and Support an important group activity. MAARC, a 501(c)3 organization, also accepts tax free donations
Benefit 2 – Copy of FLASHOVERS NEWSLETTER emailed or mailed to each member giving up-to-date news on ham happenings in and around Muskegon County
Benefit 3 – Opportunity to take part in Council sponsored events, contests, education, field day, nets, and camaraderie
Benefit 4 - Opportunity to operate the Club Station
Benefit 5 - Opportunities to take part in educational programs, license upgrading, kit building, operating procedures, new technology, and supporting the community though public service